At Kids’ Creek preschool, our priority is to create a positive and safe learning environment for your children. We offer a variety of classes for children ages 2 to 5 years-old—you do not have to be attend Messiah Lutheran or be Lutheran to enroll your children here; we accept all. Located at 1550 S. Poseyville Road, we value our small class sizes, strong morals and values, and dedication to guiding preschoolers in social and academic growth.
Our Goal is to:
- Encourage children to think and act for themselves
- Provide an environment which promotes self-esteem
- Provide activities which develop creative abilities
- Provide daily opportunities for children to grow in the areas of spiritual, physical, emotional and cognitive development
Why Kids’ Creek Preschool?
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers, dedicated to create a strong foundation and guide preschoolers in social and academic growth
- Small class sizes
- Strong morals and values
- Friendly and approachable team
- Age and developmentally appropriate
- Hands-on learning
- Centers, art, music, large motor activities, science, math, literature, language, stories
- Field trips and special events
- Meet and exceed academic qualification
- Have required state training; attend conferences and workshops
- Possess a love for and an interest in children and families
- Work together to achieve the best preschool experience possible
- Build a foundation to foster love and acceptance of one another
- Encourage independence and creativity
- Provide opportunities for spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and social development Provide a fun and safe learning environment
- Provide open communication between parents and preschool team
- Prepare children for future school endeavors
- Enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis. If the desired class is full, a child can be placed on a waiting list without a registration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not fill to the minimum number requirement prior to the school year.
- We welcome students of any race, sex, color, religious denominations or those physically or mentally challenged. All rights, privileges, programs, and activities are made available to each preschooler. We do not discriminate in any way based on race, sex, color, ethnic origin or physical or mental abilities.